Marlin Crawler is the founder of Rock Crawling and has developed many innovative and high quality products for the off-road community. Established in 1994, we design and build the highest quality and longest lasting parts for many different types of off-road 4WD trucks. Additional fields of product research and development include desert, drag race, and Supra drift applications.
Open enrollment for a Transmission Position
We are planning to expand our Transmission Department
and are accepting applications for a full-time in-house position!
This will be for an entry level position where you will be
Marlinized into a Professional Manual Transmission Rebuilder!
Later this year we plan to grow our Transmission Department by finding someone who wants to build a lasting career at Marlin Crawler. We will be looking for someone who is self-motivated, detail oriented, a quick learner, and ready to work hard to meet our exceptional transmission quality standards.
Responsibilities will include...
- Basic understanding of auto mechanics, machine parts, and operation
- Disassembly and inspection of Transmission components
- Detailed preparation and assembly of drivetrain components
- Organizing and inventorying of transmission components
- Use and maintenance of general shop equipment and special service tools
- Keeping a clean and organized work space
- Adherence to the Marlin Crawler lifestyle of honesty, integrity, ethics, and morals in and out of the workplace
You'll be trained by and working alongside industry-leading Toyota off-road minds with tremendous growth in knowledge, experience, and event participation, forming a lasting spot in the Marlin Crawler Legacy.
We have high expectations from our transmission department and are looking for new personnel to join our growing team later this year! If you believe you have what it takes, then please submit this application to the Marlin Crawler Team today!