Marlin Crawler is the founder of Rock Crawling and has developed many innovative and high quality products for the off-road community. Established in 1994, we design and build the highest quality and longest lasting parts for many different types of off-road 4WD trucks. Additional fields of product research and development include desert, drag race, and Supra drift applications.
Now Accepting Applications for a Transmission Position
We are expanding our Transmission Department
and have a full-time in-house position available!
This is an entry level position where you will be Marlinized
into a Professional Manual Transmission Rebuilder!
We are searching for someone who wants to build a lasting career at Marlin Crawler, who is self-motivated, detail oriented, a quick learner, and ready to work hard to meet our high sales and warehouse quality standards.
If you are experienced, knowledged, and familiar with Toyota's, this position is a full-time, in-house manual transmission rebuilding opportunity. Responsibilities will include...
- Basic understanding of auto mechanics, machine parts, and operation
- Disassembly and inspection of Transmission components
- Detailed preparation and assembly of drivetrain components
- Organizing and inventorying of transmission related components
- Use and maintenance of general shop equipment and special service tools
- Keeping a clean and organized work space
- Adherence to the Marlin Crawler lifestyle of honesty, integrity, ethics, and morals in and out of the workplace
You'll be trained by and working alongside industry-leading Toyota off-road minds with tremendous growth in knowledge, experience, and event participation, forming a lasting spot in the Marlin Crawler Legacy.
We have high expectations from our transmission department and are looking for new personnel to join our growing team! If you believe you have what it takes, then please submit this application to the Marlin Crawler Team today!