Bushranger’s new X-Jack features a triple layer lifting surface and a hard core insert to ensure better durability and greater stability for raising vehicles on unstable surfaces such as sand, mud and loose gravel. The two-way inflation system can be used with onboard air if available, portable air compressor, or vehicle exhaust which provides added control in determining, rate and extent of lift. The easy to use inflation/deflation system keeps you at a safe distance from the vehicle during operation.
With a lifting capacity of 4,400lbs, the X-Jack provides up to 30″ of vehicle lift and is inflated via a high temperature hose that connects to the engine’s tailpipe.
- Provides up to 30″ of lift
- 4,400lbs lifting capacity
- Wide footprint to avoid sinking in unstable areas of mud, snow, and sand
- Triangular spike shaped feet keep unit firmly grounded
- Triple-layer top and hardcore insert for added protection
- Unique two-way inflation system
- Can be used with vehicle exhaust or portable compressor
- Collapses flat for convenient storage
Note: This off-road recovery tool is used for vehicle extraction in soft terrain such as sand, snow, or mud. Never use this product for vehicle maintenance. Never get under a vehicle supported by the X-Jack.