Now you can share our passion for high quality products and service with your friends and loved ones with a Marlin Crawler CRAWL CARD.
There has never been a better time to pass the gift of Rock Crawling to someone you know!
Note: CRAWL CARDs are excluded from most Coupon and Discount codes, however they may be redeemed during promotions with no problem!
How to purchase a CRAWL CARD:
- Checkout Process: During the checkout process, if this card is for someone other than yourself, then you must include the recipient's full name in the Order Comment box at the bottom of the checkout page. This information will then be used to open an account in our system with a standing balance equal to the amount of the CRAWL CARD purchased. The card will always be sent to the address entered in the Delivery information section during checkout.
- Shipping & Processing Fee: For orders only containing CRAWL CARDs, we charge a flatrate shipping and processing fee of $5. However, we will waive this fee if other products are added to your order along with your CRAWL CARD(s)!
- Receiving a CRAWL CARD: We will send out the CRAWL CARD to the shipping address used during the checkout process. If you wish to send the CRAWL CARD to a different address, please specify and include the full address in the order comment box before checking out.
- Tax Charge: Currently our checkout process adds sales tax to all website products purchased from within California. CRAWL CARDs are a gift and are therefore NOT subject to sales tax until redeemed. We are working on our website to get this issue fixed, but until then please be aware that sales tax will be added to your CRAWL CARD purchase by the website and will be removed from your order before processing.
- Serial Number: Just like our MC07 adapter plates, Each CRAWL CARD comes with a unique serial number that will be attached to each CRAWL CARD account.
CRAWL CARD Terms:
- Redemption: CRAWL CARDs are assigned to the recipient's customer account. They may be redeemed through call-in or walk-in ONLY. Sorry, redemption through our website is not possible. Purchases are deducted from each CRAWL CARD balance, and any unused balance remains on the recipient's CRAWL CARD account. If the purchase amount exceeds the CRAWL CARD amount, the balance must be paid with another credit card or other available payment method. The owner may check his or her balance at any time over the phone.
- Limitations: CRAWL CARDs cannot be used to purchase other CRAWL CARDs, and may not be applied to the order from which it is being purchased. Additionally, CRAWL CARDs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other CRAWL CARD account.
- Expiration: There is no expiration date for CRAWL CARDs. However, once the remaining balance is exhausted, the CRAWL CARD is considered consumed and no longer holds any value.
- Lost cards: We maintain a record of each CRAWL CARD balance. If a CRAWL CARD is lost or destroyed, we can send out a replacement card for $5.
- Fraud: It is the owner's responsibility to protect their CRAWL CARD balance. We are not responsible if a stolen card is fraudulently used in your name. If your CRAWL CARD is stolen or misplaced, we recommend immediately calling in to notify us of the situation. Your balance is safe on our system but it is the CRAWL CARD owner's responsibility to maintain it.
- Policy Agreement: When you purchase, receive, or redeem a CRAWL CARD, you agree to all of the Marlin Crawler policies found here.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Products we sell can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.