- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 12,500 lb pulling meets and exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal protection switch alters.
- Trendy design on winch body with new stylish control pack dedicated to provide excellent winching experience.
- Convertible control pack plus winch external wiring cable connection design allows quick and convenient remote mounting options.
- Control pack equipped with on-top display screen shows battery level and offers solenoid malfunction alarm function.
- Newly designed wireless and wired controllers offer better holding and reliable operation.
- Wired controller has magnet design, allowing it to put on idle vehicle body.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation.
- 12- strand construction synthetic rope is coated to improve abrasion and has no water absorption.
- The U.S., Germany, U.K., France, etc. patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion and also makes the winch ideal for use with synthetic rope.
- Meets SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU.
Built-in wireless control module includes functions:
- On/off switch prevents the vehicle battery from draining when no use
- Motor over-heating warning by LED indicators and beeper
- Rated line pull: 5,670 kg / 12,500 lb single line
- Line speed ( 1st layer): 7.7 mpm / 25.3 fpm 45 A at 12V no load
0.9 mpm / 3.0 fpm 470 A at 12V full load
- Motor: 3,730 w / 5.0 hp 12V series wound
- Gear ratio: 3-stage planetary 225:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 63.5 mm x 227L mm (2.5” x 8.9”L)
- Control: Digital two-way wireless control and water-proof wired remote control with thermometric LED indicator
- Rope type: Synthetic rope
- Rope size: 11 mm x 25 m (7/16” x 82’)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 254 mm x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
- Mounting : Foot forward mounting workable
- Finish : Matte black powder-coated
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Products we sell can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.