- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 12,500 lbs pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed. A motor equipped with a thermal protection switch
- New clutch lever kit is easy to engage and disengaged. 16 equally positioned pin holes to ensure seamless clutch transmission and make it easily rotate by 22.5-degree increments.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation.
- Cutout switch prevents the vehicle battery from draining when no use.
- Both built-in digital two way wireless remote control and wired water-proof remote control.
- 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion resistance.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch.
- U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake holds the full load
- Rated line pull: 5,670 kg / 12,500 lb single line
- Line speed ( 1st layer): 7.7 mpm / 25.3 fpm 45 A at 12V no load
0.9 mpm / 3.0 fpm 470 A at 12V full load
- Motor: 3,730 w / 5.0 hp 12V series wound
- Gear ratio: 3-stage planetary 225:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 63.5 mm x 227L mm (2.5” x 8.9”L)
- Control: Both built-in digital signal two way wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
- Rope type: Synthetic rope
- Rope size: 11 mm x 25 m (7/16” x 82’)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 254 mm x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
- Mounting : Foot forward mounting workable
- Finish : Matte black powder-coated
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Products we sell can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.