Energy Suspension's Performance Polyurethane Components
Soft or worn-out O.E.M. rubber bushings and mounts will cause poor handling and alignment, excessive body roll and dangerous drivetrain movement. Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex™ material is the result of years of experience working with and formulating polyurethane materials perfected to outlast and outperform rubber. Careful selection of material firmness or durometer is used for each specific application on the vehicle's suspension and chassis to ensure improved vehicle control without compromising ride quality.
Why we recommend Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex™:
- Ultimate in Performance and Durability
- Guaranteed to outlast rubber by a minimum of 5 to 1
- Impervious to gas, oils, and other petroleum products
- Will not rot or deteriorate from smog, ozone, or road salts
- Formulated for its specific purpose (correct hardness for each application)
- Soft enough for a smooth ride and yet firm enough for the most demanding environment
Energy's Hyper-Flex™ is superior performance polyurethane which has proven itself under the most demanding conditions on the race track, off-road, and street performance driving. Hyper-Flex™ components are a great value, not only because they will outlast rubber 5 to 1, but because they are a cost effective performance improvement for your car or truck. Whether domestic or import, front, rear or 4WD, old or new, your vehicle will achieve that level of performance that has made Energy Suspension the most asked-for name in performance polyurethane components. All Hyper-Flex™ components are proudly Made In America!
Energy Suspension Is The World's Largest Manufacturer
Of Precision Engineered Polyurethane Components