Crossover steering systems replace the factory push-pull system eliminating about 90% of bump-steer. With High Steer crossover steering, the tie rod is moved up and above the leaf springs. This places the rod out of the way of most trail obstacles and provides a clean factory look. Our kits feature our USA-steel and CNC-made Solid Billet Steel steering arms, and are packaged with our Heavy Duty 1.25" X .250 wall USA-steel and USA-made D.O.M. seamless tubing and oversized FJ80 tie rod ends.
Fits all 1981-1987 FJ60 Land Cruisers.
High Steer Steering kit features:
- Superior Quality USA Billet CNC Machined Arms
- Strong USA-made 17mm Chromoly Pins
- We use a 78% larger 1-inch diameter pin-to-arm connection
- The largest and strongest pin-to-arm connection on the market!
- Heavy Duty 0.250"-wall USA DOM Tie Rod and Drag Link
- (4) Huge 23mm FJ80 tie rod ends with jam nuts
- One piece High Steer Pitman Arm
- Design incorporates our 23 years of installing our HD Steering Kits since 1994
When it comes to the safety of our own rigs, we would never take risks in using lower quality steering components. We sell what we trust and we know you won't be disappointed in our High Steer kit!
We also offer a 25mm Steering Pin Upgrade Kit that includes our 116% larger Dana-60 sized 25mm Chromoly Pins and oversized 54% stronger KOYO knuckle bearings. This is the strongest Toyota Steering Kit in the industry. Please click here for more details: 25mm Steering Pin Upgrade Kit
Standard Kit: Includes one complete High Steer Kit with 17mm Chromoly pin-equipped arms.
Optional 25mm Heavy Duty Kit: Includes one complete High Steer Kit with 25mm Chromoly pin-equipped Arms, 25mm High Capacity knuckle bearings, H.D. lower caps with 25mm pins and hardware. The price of this upgrade is reduced since we keep the Standard Kit's 17mm pins.