Finding that perfect spot to take in the view is what adventure is all about, but then there's the argument – whose turn is it to get the next round of drinks from the car or campsite? Now, just bring the fridge with you wherever your adventure takes you – even beyond your 4WD!
The new ARB Portable Power Pack has been specifically designed to keep your ARB Zero Fridge Freezer powered when the vehicle or campsite is out of reach - or even if you're on-the-job at a worksite.
Lightweight and packed with 15Ah of lithium punch, the new ARB Portable Power Pack will keep your food and drinks cold no matter where the day takes you. Aside from the most important job of keeping your food and drinks cold in your fridge while you're out on the trails, the Power Pack has a multitude of additional uses including:
- Powering the fridge in the family SUV to pick up groceries,
- Hosting a barbecue at the park or the beach, or
- Spending the day out on your boat
It can even serve as a backup for your ARB Zero Fridge when the power goes out at home. The new ARB Portable Power Pack turns your ARB Fridge Freezer into so much more than just a portable fridge!
Features & Benefits
- The 15Ah lithium battery is capable of keeping the fridge cold for up to 18 hours*
- Weighs only 3.64 pounds
- Light enough to take on any adventure
- Integrated high-power rubberized magnets keep the power pack secured to the fridge
- Battery level LED display for easy viewing
- Simple operation – power it ON/OFF, that's it
- Compatible with ARB Fridge Freezers
- Charges via main AC power or a suitable inverter/generator (DC charging not available)
- Fully charged in 5-6 hours from complete discharge
- IP66 waterproof/dustproof rating
* Note: When using the Power Pack with your ARB Fridge Freezer, it is recommended to set the fridge battery protection setting to LOW. To maintain optimum performance from the Power Pack, we recommend charging once every three months.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Products we sell can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.