|1993-1998 T100 rear|
1995-2004 Tacoma rear
2005-2015 Tacoma rear
The Dura Grip is an aggressive yet smooth traction device that uses a limited-slip design to provide traction up to a point of load after which the wheel with the least amount of traction will be allowed to slip to prevent damage to the side with the most amount of traction. As such, the Dura Grip combines the benefits of a locker but without the risk of breaking an axle of CV joint.
Dura Grip features:
- Long-life Raybestos® composite clutch-style positraction
- Aggressive 4 spring design
- Provides smooth operation with a strong lock-up ability to transfer torque to the tire with the most traction while greatly minimizing the risk of axle failure
- Forged 4320 steel internal gears
- The Dura Grip is rebuildable, so you can change spring rates or repair normal wear without replacing the unit
- 1-year warranty against manufacture defects
Yukon recommends the use of high grade GL-5 gear oil and Yukon LSD (Limited Slip Differential) additive for long life and smooth operation, available here. The use of synthetic oil is allowed but may result in aggressive or noisy operation.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Products we sell can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.