ARB Under Vehicle Protection (UVP) panels are designed to give protection to vital underbody components including steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case. Laser cut, press formed and folded 3mm sheet steel is used in ARB UVP to provide superior strength. The ARB UVP to suit the Ford Bronco consist of four carefully designed panels. The front, sump and transmission and transfer case panels bolt directly to the chassis to provide continuous under vehicle protection from the front bumper to the rear of the transfer case. Each UVP panel includes a return edge to add strength to the 3mm panel.
To retain the strength and protection required of an ARB UVP, full vehicle servicing will require the removal and refit of panels to obtain access to drain plugs and other service points. This provides an opportunity to check for damage and buildup of dirt and foreign matter. Provision is provided to drain engine oil only with removable insert in the second panel.
ARB's Under Vehicle Protection will fit with or without an ARB front bumper. Fitment has not been confirmed with other bumper designs.
Features & Specifications
- 3mm pressed, folded, laser cut sheet steel adds superior strength
- Made from laser cut sheet steel
- Zinc plated and powder coated in a silver textured finish
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing
- All steel components are protected with either powder coat or zinc plating
- ARB UVP Kit includes illustrated fitting instructions
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Products we sell can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.