Rocks are hard. Fight back with with our tough American-made USA steel front bumpers.
Our front bumpers are built by our heavy duty metalwork subsidiary Locktup4x4 & Fabrication to fit your specific vehicle. Made from 1-3/4" round .120 USA tubing and designed with a sturdy 8 or 10-bolt frame mount system. The end result is a rigid bumper that can easily bear the load of your truck with a Hi-lift jack, anchor point, and winching, while also having a low profile ideal for Rock Crawling.
A Marlin Crawler heavy duty metalwork company
You've seen them in magazines and you've checked them out on the trails of America, now is your chance to own your own! Bolts directly to your truck's frame and includes a winch mount pre-drilled for the most common winch bolt pattern. Bumpers ship unpainted. We recommend using Rustoleum spray paint or powdercoat to finish your bumper before installation.
- Made in USA from High Quality USA steel that is proven stronger than a certain imported DOM steel
- Front receiver for an extra anchor point or to flat-tow
- Made from DOT-approved 2.5" x 1/4"-wall seamless tubing as recommended by all major trailer manufactures
- Ultra rigid 8 or 10 bolt mounting system (depending on application)
- One piece frame brace to increase strength and minimize installation trouble
- Unique lower bar design:
- Spreads frame support closer to the outside corners for increased rigidity
- Continuous across the bumper instead of our original design which was disjointed at the bottom. This provides increased strength and improves the bumper's appearance.
- Provides more room for blinkers and/or larger driving & Rock Crawling lights
- Low profile Winch Mount
- Carefully designed to maximize front approach angle
- Accepts our billet aluminum Hawse Fairlead, sold separately
- Plugged Tube Ends
Please note: 2nd Generation 4Runners require minor grill trimming to fit most winches. Turn signal mounts are not included due to too many variances in blinker and driving light housings. We recommend reading BigMike's write-up of converting your side marker lights into blinkers by clicking here.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Products we sell can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.